The purpose of the San Diego–Imperial Council Eagle Scout Alumni Association (ESAA) is to support and enlarge the success of the Boy Scout movement and build fellowship among adult Eagles in San Diego and Imperial Counties. The ESAA achieves this purpose, by recruiting as many adult Eagle Scouts as possible to become Scouting volunteers, by supporting activities within the Council that promote the Scouts’ advancement along the Trail to Eagle and by giving recognition to the youth who earn the rank of Eagle Scout.
- President: Russ Christensen
- 1st Vice-President: Luke Mellis
- 2nd Vice-President: Matthew Paredes
- Vice-President for Membership: Jim Atkins
- Secretary: TBD – Contact Russ of interested.
- Treasurer: Greg Deering
- Immediate Past President: Dan Mazzella
- Board Members:
- Bruce Doole
- Paul Honeycutt
- Sammy Knight
- Chuck Dowe
- Council Staff Partner: Karl Shelton
For more information about our Officers, please check out the SDIC Eagle Scout Alumni Directory.